Before building your strategy for publicity you need to do a little research to make sure it’s going to be worth for you.
Who are your clients?
- - Demographic information (age, gender, income, health insurance coverage, medical tourism).
- - Regional information- Health problems in the region, average weight, eating habits.
2. Appear on google:
We feel that we need to explain just how important Google is to your dental practice. In fact, Google is that important to any business that wants to compete well and have a healthy amount leads and customers coming in month after month.
Latest researches show that over 40% of the call's dentists receive are from local searchers on Google and that is where the concentration of your practice needs to be.
If you need help, get an expert, it will be worthwhile for you!
Create your own website-:
- 1. Mobile friendly.
- 2. Simple navigation
- 3. Images of the staff and the clinic
- 4. Direct option to call or contact.
- 5. Reviews & testimonials.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO): will help people that searching in google for dental offices near you will find your website.
Make sure that your website is heightened with SEO content. SEO content drives people to your page by listing it higher in search engines.
the best way to do it is by Starting a blog—Don’t underestimate the power of a blog to connect with potential patients, to give them interesting information that’s relevant to their lives.
Google ads- pay per clickPay per Click is when businesses like yours pay Google to display their website link in the search, the secret to pay per click ads is to have them so well-targeted that you avoid the stray clicks that are ineffective and cost you allot of money.
Local Maps Listings: For Dentists who are practicing within a defined geographical area, Local Maps search results are a lifeline for their business. As you can see in the example where below, three dentists show up and one can say without a doubt that they are getting a healthy number of patients.
3. Engage on Facebook:
- - Put compelling information about you and your clinic, upload photos of your clinic and your staff.
- - Upload posts each week to get more followers and exposure.
- - A prominent call to action- put an option for direct call to the clinic and straight link to your website.
- - Get Reviews- many patients consult online reviews before choosing a healthcare provider.
- - Sponsored promotion advertising- with a small amount of money you can reach more people, and you can target your ideal patient very closely, making sure your ads only appear to people living in your city/neighborhood, within a certain age or gender or even spoken language.
4. Use Instagram:
Instagram is a social networking app made for sharing photos and videos from a smartphone, It's like a simplified version of Facebook, with an emphasis on mobile use and visual sharing.
Instagram is the third largest social media in the world with over than 800 million users.
If you are looking to attract young people, for example treatments of bridges or Teeth whitening than Instagram is the right place for you, 68% are below the age of 34, only 6% are above the age of 55.
Distribution of Instagram users worldwide as of January 2018, by age group
5. Send postcards to all residence who lives in 2-3 miles radios, 3-4 times a year.
This way is maybe old school, but you will be surprised how effective it is, if you still wonder why, here are some reasons and tips how and why to do it!
- - Repetition is vital in marketing. It's just a fact.
- - Market your practice consistently and repeatedly so that when your prospective Patient needs a dentist, you are the one they call.
- - Increase the radios if necessary.
- - Combine the publicity with online marketing.
- - Offer special deals- for example- free consult or Xray.
- - Use your reviews to get credibility and attention
6. Get Reviews& Testimonials
Grow and manage patient testimonials and reviews—Reviews are steadily becoming more important as new patients conduct online searches to find a new dentist in their area. Kindly ask patients to write reviews on sites such as Google/Yelp/Facebook and make sure to respond to reviews, whether good or bad.
Send a monthly e-newsletter—Keep in contact with current and potential patients by sending out a monthly e-newsletter with dental tips, new technologies and information, and maybe something “fun.” E-newsletters work as a gentle reminder to make your next appointment without being pushy or overt in the call to action.
8. Relax your clients:
Most people are afraid going to the dentist, do everything you can to make them trust you and your clinic. Do it in all media possible including online and traditional marketing.
The way to do that is with what we call "trust elements", that means:
- - Images of you and your staff.
- - Brief info about you and your education.
- - Enhance your reputation and your experience if possible.
- - Publish your reviews from your satisfied clients. Even on video.
- - Frequently asked questions (FAQ)- is a part of your website where you address common concerns, questions or objections that customers have
- - Give your clients confidence: for example: "I guarantee you'll be pleased!
Most of these marketing ideas are simple and don’t cost a lot of money. use these strategies to attract patients to your new or existing practice, remember, clients are more likely to arrive if they know more about you and your clinic thus, if you truly want to grow your business, you need to increase the amount of time and money on marketing in both old and new media.
About the writer:
MSDI - Medical Systems and Devices International Ltd. is a leading company in the dental industry. Based in Israel, MSDI provides premium products at competitive prices to meet the high standards of the dental industry.
With over 15 years of experience in the market, MSDI works with thousands of dental clinics and knows the needs for success to those clinics, in this article we are showing the key suggestions for your clinic success.
In 1969, Branemark published a paper that described a process in which a titanium implant can be surgically inserted to stimulate tissue and bone growth around the implant1. The dental industry took a radical turn by this discovery of osseointegration, and many scientists began to research the different properties that affect bone-to-implant interface.... Read More
Since their discovery few decades ago, dental implants have been widely used, mainly due to their aesthetic benefits. Because of their wide implementation, many scientific studies were done on various aspects of dental implants such as the effects of their shapes and surface modifications. This study will focus on the surface modification of dental implants,particularly the advantages of SLA surface modification over other surface modifications....Read More