The Conical implant is specially designed to deliver high primary stability in demanding situations, such as soft bone or extraction sockets. It can be used successfully for all bone types.
Conical Internal Hex
The combination of the conical connection along with the famous hexagonal interlocking creates high mechanical strength, which ensures stability and smooth restoration process.
The internal hexagon disables the need for special surgical instruments, allowing easy implementation and requires nothing but a standard surgical kit.
The Regular platform (RP 4.3/5.0) is designed for posterior cases which require wider base, therefore offers to opportunity to achieve a natural molar emergence profile.
- Fully compatible with Nobel Active and similar brands
- Excellent Sensibility during placement
- High stability restorations
- Fast Insertion and excellent primary stability
- Platform Switching
- Conical connection implant: Conical Internal Hex
- Material: Ti-6Al-4V (Titanium grade 5)
- Surface treatment: SLA - sand blast, double etched in acid
- Sterilization: by gamma irradiation