Out Of Stock
Hypro-Oss is a natural bovine bone substitution material with incorporated atelocollagen.
Hypro-Oss is used for the permanent filling or reconstruction of antiseptic bone defects.
Each granule consists of approximately 30% atelocollagen and 70% hydroxyapatite.
Grain size - 0.5 - 1 mm
- Sinus lift
- Vertical and horizontal augmentation
- Intraosseous defects
- Peri-implant defects
- Extraction sockets
- Furcation defects
- Filling of cysts
- Periodontal defects
Properties and advantages
Hypro-Oss is produced with patented atelopeptidation and lyophilization technologies. These result in the following important characteristics:
- 1. Native bovine bone graft composite for enhanced new bone formation
- 2. Telopeptide-free collagen components; non-immunogenic peptide
- 3. Acceleration of physiological tissue healing process
- 4. Protects grafting site from infection (bacteriostatic effect of atelocollagen)
- 5. Hydrophilic property: optimal cell adhesion and blood absorption
- 6. Capability to carry medication to the surgical site
- 7. Highest biocompatibility: absence of any foreign body response
- 8. Natural structures of collagen and hydroxyapatite due to lyophilization processing
- 9. Osteoinductive atelocollagen components and osteoconductive hydroxyapatite components
- 10. Native crystalline structure guarantees long-term dimensional stability
- 11. Powerful haemostatic effect of the atelocollagen that averts haematoma formation after surgical procedures
These characteristics allow enhanced and consistent new bone formation, and persistent integration between mature new formed bone and existing bone materials.