Monofilament, biocompatible, non-absorbable threads for surgeries (Periodontal, Bone Graft and Implant Surgeries).
These PTFE sutures are an excellent choice for any periodontal, bone graft or implant surgery. Thanks to being completely non-absorbable and biologically inert, these sutures cause minimal inflammatory response in the moist environment of the oral cavity. They are soft and comfortable for the patients and have great handling properties and knot security for the doctor. The suture is undyed and contains no additives
Manufactured from 100% polytetrafluoroethylene polymer (PTFE), PTFE has been shown in clinical trials to elicit minimal tissue reaction. The PTFE Suture is not absorbed or subject to weakening by tissue enzymes, and does not degrade in the presence of infection.
Each package contains 12 sterile sutures attached to a needle.
- Dental bone grafting
- Soft tissue grafting
- Implant surgery
- Periodontal surgery
- Ridge augmentation
- Guided tissue regeneration (GTR)
- Completely non-absorbable, 100% pure PTFE
- Monofilament; prevents bacterial wicking.
- Biologically inert and chemically non-reactive.
- High tensile strength; does not weaken when moistened.
- Decreased inflammation and faster wound repair.
- Soft; comfortable for patients.
- Great handling properties and knot security.